Date: Saturday 30 June 2018
Time: 2pm - 4pm
Ame de Lumiere Holistic Consultancy
5A Dunearn Close, Singapore 299578
Energy Exchange: $190
Explore the history of the ancient healing art of Ancient singing bowls in this introductory workshop and learn to listen and play them in an artful manner.
You will get to feel the deep and calming vibrations and understand the therapeutic effects of sound healing through your own experience.
Who is this for?
- You would like to learn how to use ancient healing tools such as Tibetan Singing Bowls correctly and maximise its usage
- You would like to enhance your ability to discern the harmonics created by Tibetan Singing Bowls. This helps you to select the perfect bowl for yourself
- You would like to learn how best to maintain such healing tools if you own one
What's included in this workshop:
- How to use the rimming stick and gong stick correctly
- How to listen to the bowls
- How to maintain the bowl
- How to select the best bowl for yourself
Register Here: http://www.amedelumiere.com.sg/events-1/singing-bowl-intro-workshop-amanda